Tuesday

Lisa & Robby

In the picturesque little haven of Eureka Springs, Arkansas, these two chose to tie the knot. When Lisa and I first spoke over the phone and she filled me in on all the details of their big day, I just couldn't wait! When we arrived to The Crescent Hotel that morning, the birds were chirping and the sun was out and there was peacefulness floating through the air. This day was filled with endless smiles, support from their families and an overwhelming amount of laughter. It was a small wedding, with a short ceremony, but everyone who attended was very close to Lisa and Robby and every moment of their day was filled with meaning. Easily, the most intimate wedding I've photographed thus far and I LOVED it!
There is this thing about Robby where he only truly smiles when he is looking at his Bride, he lights up and there is no wiping that smile away - you'l see what I mean... ;)

































 
 
 

It was such a treat to work alongside some awesome wedding professionals 
Ace Legendary Productions shot their BEAUTIFUL wedding video and Dreamin' N Details rocked the reception, keeping everything moving smoothly! We look forward to working with them again!











1 comment:

Ana Pierce said...

Wow. I can see why you love what you do!