Monday

Tessa & Chandler | Prom

I was overjoyed with the idea when Tessa, my sweet friend, asked me if I would take a few photos of her and her boyfriend Chandler before his Senior Prom. I honestly love when I am asked to shoot something other than a wedding every once in a while - it keeps me fresh, I think! These guys had some really super cute details to their outfits (I will list where they purchased them below) and I wished that I was as cool as them when I was in high school. Not only that, but Chandler won Prom King! I couldn't think of a better guy, he honestly makes everyone feel so warm and welcome. Tessa & Chandler, you two are wonderful!






ps. I didn't airbrush her face at all! Seriously, she's a beauty!



Hers - 
Dress : Anthropology Wedding
Ring : Costume - Banana Republic
Necklace : Costume - Forever21
Hair : MoJoPie Salon - Kristin Burns
Corsage : The Nest

His -
Suit : Banana Republic
Tie : Hudson Hawk - Made by General Knot & Co.
Shoes : Banana Republic
Boutonnière : Grayson Home


No comments: