Thursday

Natalie & Taylor | Springfield MO | Engagement



"We just knew." Taylor said as we walked along the pathway, holding his fiance's hand. These two haven't even been together a full year, but they knew immediately that they would marry. Planning a cold (and hopefully snowy!!) wedding this december, these two are always up for a good time. "I just always knew I wanted to have a Christmas, winter wedding!" Natalie told me, and I couldn't be more over-joyed!

Taylor is a total gem, he wasn't really feeling it at the beginning - per the usual for most of the men I photograph - but he wasn't to worried about himself, he just wanted to make Natalie laugh. He was silly with her, whispered jokes to her, tickled her and made her look and feel natural. These two were made for each other and it's very obvious.

December 28th, couldn't get here soon enough.



















 HILARIOUS! 






No comments: