Monday

Shain Family | Springfield Missouri Family Session

The Shain family is the sweetest and really incredibly talented family! Elizabeth is an Art Therapist, which totally blows my mind with respect. She is patient, reserved, fun and a really incredible mom.
Nathan is a talented videographer who now works for the organization World Vision USA and is pretty much constantly traveling. Paisley, (isn't that the cutest name ever?!) their little one, is extremely blessed to have such caring and servant minded parents.

I just want to mention that I did not photoshop this sky one bit! It was the perfect, vibrant fall day. Nathan and Elizabeth allowed me to play around with some inspiration I had for their session and left it all up to me. It's always so freeing when a client says that they trust you, especially ones with such a artistic eye themselves. It was an honor, all around.

After shooting this session, I learned how important it is to just step back and let a family be a family. Let them interact with one another as they would naturally and just photograph, capture and memorialize this season in their lives. Okay, enough words already.






























































No comments: