Saturday

Caleb & Michelle | A Proposal Story

  He held her hand as they walked across a dimly lit bridge approaching a twinkly, and warm hammock hung beneath a single strand of lights. He gently asked her if she would sit in the hammock as he went to go grab his guitar and ring from his cabin in the woods. Michelle sat breathlessly excited as he sat on a chair and told her he wrote her a song. Immediately following the first strum of the guitar the tears started to flow as he sang, with a shaky voice a beautiful love song. He got down on one knee and whispered her words only they will ever know and asked her to marry him. It was an incredible thing to witness. 












2 comments:

Celinaaa said...

Hey there! I just found your blog on bloglovin' and I just had to say that I love it! I love everything about it!! Your photos are definitely something! I'm an amateur writer and photographer who just started out blogging again!
If you wanna check out my blog here's the link to it: http://artofgettingbyx.blogspot.com/ !!
I'm really looking forward to your feedback too!


Celina Xx

Celinaaa said...

Hey there! I just found your blog on bloglovin' and I just had to say that I love it! I love everything about it!! Your photos are definitely something! I'm an amateur writer and photographer who just started out blogging again!
If you wanna check out my blog here's the link to it: http://artofgettingbyx.blogspot.com/ !!
I'm really looking forward to your feedback too!


Celina Xx