Thursday

Danielle & Tony | St. Louis Wedding | Forest Park

I have never cried as much at a wedding as I did at this one. I couldn't get words out of my mouth when I was trying to describe to Danielle the sweet words Tony said about her after he read the letter she wrote him, I just started crying, then I made her cry, then everyone was alarmed as to why the photographer was making the bride cry. Tony said through tears, "She is so good, she is so much better than me and better than I deserve and I can't believe I get to marry her." (Yes, I sobbed when he said that - how could I not?!) I seriously hold such a special place in my heart for these two. I remember when they were in college and I was tagging along with my sister to one of her friends little nightly hangouts and Tony and Danielle had just started dating and there was no denying the connection - it had always stuck out in my mind and I didn't even know them then. Tony and Danielle are loved by so many people and the proof is in the pudding with the largest attending guests  at the ceremony and reception and the largest wedding party I have photographed to-date. It was a emotional and thrilling day for everyone involved and we are still feeling very overwhelmed that we were asked to capture it all.
















































































































































No comments: